- Automatic Shutoff: Spring-wound twist timers are perfect for automatically turning off a variety of equipment such as ventilation fans, lighting, air compressors, HVAC, motors or pumps
- Variable Time Setting: Simply twist the timer’s knob to set an auto-off countdown between 1 hour and 12 hours to match your power needs
- Easy In-Box Mounting: Housing fits inside a standard electrical box for in-wall mounting, with a professional metal faceplate and a simple setup that requires no adjustments
- Consistent and Durable: This reliable twist timer can handle 20 amp resistive loads or 2 hp motor loads at 125VAC and keeps working for years
- UL Listed for Quality Assurance: The C412H time switch delivers dependable performance and is ideally suited for use indoors controlling lighting or appliances
The TORK C412H spring-wound in-wall twist timer carries our legacy of innovation and quality with reliable timekeeping and consistent performance. Use twist timers to set a countdown for automatically shutting off appliances or lighting, saving you energy and trouble. No more forgetting to turn off a garage light or attic fan: with a twist timer, simply wind the knob to the correct duration and automate the process. TORK twist timers are at home in residential environments or a range of commercial applications, including hotels, bathrooms, locker rooms, pools or spas. For everything from kitchen vent fans to self-storage temperature controls, a twist timer switch can simplify your life. The C412H is a DPST switch that features a secure metal faceplate, twelve-hour maximum variable runtime, spring-wound knob, 12AWG terminal size and a voltage range of 125-277VAC. In addition, the entire timer fits inside a standard electrical box to make in-wall mounting a breeze. Trust in the reliable name of TORK, an industry pioneer since 1922, for all of your timer switch needs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.