- ADVENTURE: Discovering the outdoors is fun, but sometimes you just want to take a seat. Our Big Bubba Chair is perfect for those hiking, backpacking, camping, fishing, or hunting breaks. Enjoy nature's scenery while relaxing.
- COMFORTABLE: This is one of the most comfortable folding chairs you will ever own. With its high back and a deep sling seat, all-day comfort is one seat away. It also features an adjustable pillow and footrest, a cup holder, and padded hand rests.
- LOUNGE-STYLE CHAIR: When the Bubba chair isn’t enough, bring on the Big Bubba. We married rock-solid construction with features that are user-friendly and comfortable. Plus, the bag with an adjustable carry strap makes this chair a breeze to move.
- DURABLE & STABLE: Like most of our chairs, the Big Bubba camp chair comes with high-end ripstop fabric reinforcements, oversized grommets, a powder-coated steel frame, 1200D nailhead polyester fabric, and seatbelt webbing in all the right places.
- BUILT FOR GOOD: TravelChair is a family-owned US brand. We began in 1984 and have continued to grow in the travel chair market over the years. We believe in delivering products that are easy to use and durable. Each chair is built for good.
Big and tough and full of love, the big bubba comes with an adjustable / removable footrest, a contour pillow and just the right back angle to create support for the whole body. Carry case included.
When the Bubba Chair isn't enough, when need more space and comfort, bring on the Big Bubba. The same body-length comfort and support of the Travelchair Bubba plus a built-in footrest for total relaxation.
From Travelchair's Titans Series, the Big Bubba is for those who want more; more comfort, more room, and more time to relax. With high backs, deep seats and adjustable pillows, Titan Chairs comfortably cradle bodies big and small. To make sure they stay solid over the long haul, Titan Chairs use heavy-duty fabrics, thick-walled steel tubing, and tough nylon connectors for strength and durability.
- Dimensions Open: 58 by 32 by 40 inches
- Dimensions Closed: 6 by 8 by 41 inches
- Length: 53 inches
- Seat Height: 17 inches
- Weight: 11.85 pounds
- Capacity: 300 pounds
Seat belt webbing is good enough to save your life and it is good enough to reinforce our chairs. Travelchair goes beyond the industry standard to use the toughest webbing in the business.
Feet hold the chair together and keep you out of the dirt. Travelchair feet are designed, like our molded grommets, to be at peace when loaded. The nylon insures that the feet in your chair will be flexible and strong.
Travelchair molds grommets to conform to optimal angles when the chair is loaded. High strength nylon and double stitching means no compromise in durability.
Not all rivets are the same--Travelchair rivets are oversized to maintain frame integrity. Instead of drilling a large hole to drop the rivet into and then mashing down the ends for a tight fit, Travelchair drills to exacting tolerances, which means more manufacturing time spent creating products, and much longer product life.
Travelchair steels and aluminums are a grade higher than what is on the market and a tick or two thicker than the average chair, resulting in stronger, longer lasting frames.
The common thread throughout the Travelchair line is that each fabric is the ultimate in durability for its intended use. Take the 600 denier nylon, for example. Travelchair uses a double layer instead of a single layer like discounted store chairs. The ballistic nylon and polyester meshes have been put through rigorous product testing in the Desert Southwest, in Chilean Patagonia, and in the Travelchair warehouse in Gig Harbor, Washington.
Travelchair finishes products with details such as bar tacking, doubling of fabrics, and reinforcement fabrics made of seat belt material because they believe the bottom line is superior design.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.