- DIVERSE USAGE: The punch down tool inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for cat6a cat6 cat5e cat5 network cables. Install wires into a telephone socket, cat5e faceplate or patch panel
- BLADE STORAGE: This network punch down tool is designed with a twist and lock holder for spare blade storage that helps prevent blade loss
- PRECISE INTERCHANGEABLE & REVERSIBLE BLADES: The precision blades for the punch down tool are conveniently interchangeable and reversible between 110 and Krone standards
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This network tool is designed with an easy to handle comfort grip
- MANUFACTURER PROTECTION: TRENDNet supports this network punch down tool with a 1 year protection
TRENDnet’s professional punch down tool, TC-PDT with 110 and Krone blades, inserts and cuts terminations in one operation. Adjustable high and low actuation setting accommodates termination requirements or user preference. With spare storage that helps prevent blade loss, the precision blades are conveniently interchangeable and reversible between 110 and Krone. The punch down tool offers reliable, easy-to-use operation at an affordable price.
Comfortable shape, easy to handle
Interchangeable and reversible blades
Safe storage for spare blade
Twist and Lock style holder provides fast, easy blade changes and prevents blade pullout
1-year limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.