- Urban-style helmet with Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) technology that reduces rotational forces during impact
- Vented ABS shell with subtle brim, and lightweight Conehead EPS liner offers excellent airflow and maximum protection; ideal for biking, skateboarding, rollerblading, BMX, derby, and commuting
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older and ASTM F-1492 Skate safety standards
- Includes two sets of removable, washable, terrycloth Sweatsaver Fit Pads, adjustable dial system, and chin strap with side release buckle for custom fit
- Size XS/S fits 18.9 – 21.3 in (48– 54 cm), S/M fits 21.7 – 22.8 in (55 – 58 cm), L/XL 23.2 – 24 in (59 – 61 cm)
- PRO TIP: If your measurements are in-between the sizes shown or you’re simply in doubt, we strongly recommend sizing up to the larger size. We have found over the years that customers do better when they choose the larger size
From the manufacturer
Gotham with MIPS Helmet
Taking style to a whole new level of protection.
When you think about action sports protective gear, the name you need to know is Triple Eight. Why? Because Triple Eight is a company that embodies everything that is pure, authentic and soulful in skateboarding and beyond, much like New York City itself. You see, for the past 20 years, we here at Triple Eight have brought you the highest quality protective gear, covered you from head to toe and allowed you to push your limits while being safe.
Gotham with MIPS with EPS Liner
Taking style to a whole new level of protection
Our urban styled, Dual Certified Gotham helmet just got smarter, with MIPS technology. MIPS is a low-friction layer in the helmet that absorbs much of the rotational violence during a fall. The Gotham also features the patented Conehead EPS liner, Triple Eight logo vents and a subtle brim. No other helmet comes close to the comfort, safety and good looks of the Gotham with MIPS.
- MIPS Technology: Developed by brain surgeons and scientists to reduce rotational forces caused during an angled impact to the head
- Dual Certified: Complies with ASTM Skate and U.S. CPSC Bike safety standards
- ABS Outer Shell with patented Conehead EPS liner technology providing a lighter helmet with greater energy displacement on impact
- Complete with our renowned Sweatsaver Fit Pads for added comfort
- Adjustable Fit Dial System, with reflective dial, to create a custom fit
- Grooved EPS for excellent air flow
- Includes 2 sets of fit pads to customize fit
Adjustable Fit Dial System
Reflective fit dial, to help customize the perfect fit & keep you safe riding at night.
A revolutionary new standard in helmet safety. Developed by brain surgeons and scientists to reduce rotational forces during angled impacts to the head.
EPS Liner with Conehead Technology
This groundbreaking liner is constructed so it absorbs and redirects energy from an impact and reduces the g-forces exerted.
Skateboarding, Biking, In-Line Skating/Rollerblading, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.