- EXCEPTIONAL PROTECTION: The Meta helmet is made using a technique that connects the shock absorbing EPS liner directly to the polycarbonate shells to create a lightweight and strong structure.
- SECURE FIT: The Meta helmet features an adjustment wheel on the back of the helmet for a custom fit in seconds (dial fit system). The helmet’s Low Fit design fully protects the entire back & sides of your head without impairing field of vision or restricting movement. The helmet also comes with interior fit pads in 2 sizes for a perfect fit. The pads are removable and washable.
- COMFORTABLE & WELL VENTILATED: The Meta helmet is extremely lightweight, only 300 g / 0.66 lb, so it’s comfortable to wear and doesn’t put a strain on your neck. The Meta helmet has 11 vents that provides cooling air and exhausts warm air to help reduce discomfort from sweating.
- REFLECTIVE STRAPS: The Meta helmet features reflective straps for additional visibility and safety.
- TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONAL RIDERS: The Meta helmet is used by skateboard & bike pros such as Jono Schwan and Chris Raeber and many more, including Olympic and X Games riders.
The city can be a dangerous playground, with a safe helmet the active urbanites’ first line of defence. The Meta is an all-sport city helmet, featuring a ventilated, lightweight In-mold construction and our easy to adjust Dial Fit System for a perfect fit on the move.
WHY WE MADE IT
- We made the Meta helmet because some of the market is convinced that a helmet needs a fitting system.
- We resisted making one for a long time as our helmets already offer great fit and customisation, but then we realised that we need to make this helmet to satisfy a certain section of the market.
- It was still important to us that this helmet can also function without dial fitting system if needed.
- In order to integrate a fit system into a helmet it must have a little more volume (rounder). Despite this Meta helmets still sit low, even across the back of the head.
- Additional adjustment takes place with the supplied pads and can be made to optimally fit to the head.
- If the Meta helmet sits neatly on the head with the correct pads the fit system is not really necessary.
- All Meta helmets have reflective straps as standard to increase visibility on the road.
- The Meta helmets sell well, especially in shops which insist on a fit system with a helmet.
- In-Mold Construction - a technique that connects the shock absorbing EPS liner directly to the polycarbonate shells to create a lightweight and strong structure. In the first step, the flat PC sheet is heated and deep-drawn over the helmet mold. Then the outline of the helmet shell and the holes are milled out. This PC shell is then placed in the helmet mold and the anchors for straps and fitting systems are placed. Then the mold will be closed, and the EPS is injected. Now the polycarbonate shell bonds with the EPS and a super light, yet extremely stable helmet is created.
- EN 1078 - European bike and skateboard helmet standard
- CPSC - US-American bike helmet standard
- Dial Fit System - The Dial-Fit System makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds. An adjustment wheel on the back of the helmet ensures size adjustment and increases stability for helmets that do not have our Snug Fit. Some of our mountain bike enduro/trail helmets also come with a height-adjustable Dial Fit System.
- Tuned Fit System - Our Tuned Fit System allows a rider to dial in their fit using different thickness pads on the interior of the helmet. Our helmets always come with two sizes of pads. Each size comes in a different color which makes it easy to determine the right pads to fit the helmet to the head. It is very important to adjust the helmet with these included pads. For example, if necessary, the slightly thicker pads can be mounted on the back of the head and the pad for the front of the head can be thinner, or vice versa.
- Low Fit - A helmet can only protect what it covers. Our Low Fit design sits low and fully protects the entire back and sides of your head without impairing field of vision or restricting movement.
- 11 vents
- Reflective straps - Reflective straps and or prints for additional visibility and safety.
- Basic padding in 2 sizes - Light, interior fit pads: Removable and hand washable.
JJXS/JXS: 48-51 CM / 18.19-20 IN
XXS/XS: 52-54 CM / 21.2 IN
S/M: 54-57 CM / 21.2-22.4 IN
L/XL: 58-60 CM / 22.4-23.6 IN
XXL (Asian Fit): 61-63 CM / 23.6-24.8 IN
To measure your head circumference simply wrap a measuring tape around your head, just above the eyebrows. Note your size at the point of overlap.
RIDE SAFE RIDE TSG
DEDICATED TO MAKE THE BEST PROTECTIVE GEAR FOR RIDERS BY RIDERS
TSG is a wild bunch of former pro snowboarders and avid freeskiers, skateboarders, BMXers, mountain bikers and all-round thrill seekers with experience in product development, who just happen to be science-minded perfectionists: And we’re all about creating the best protection possible.
Your body and your brain are the two most valuable assets you have. That’s why we invest in the best design, materials and construction technologies possible to protect them.
TESTED AND CERTIFIED
So when you’re putting your body on the line, you do so knowing your protective gear is 100% team tested and lab certified. TSG strives to comply with or do better than certification standards. Our development team is forever growing its knowledge to make sure that TSG products meet and exceed the latest safety requirements in all conditions.
In general, all helmets and protective gear must surpass tests to be certified through different bodies depending on the country the product is sold in.
|Safety Certifications||NF EN 1078 + UKCA, ASTM F1952, ASTM F1447||NF EN 1078+A1:02 2013, ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F1446-20, CPSC, UKCA||NF EN 1078+A1:02 2013, CPSC, ASTM1492, UKCA||NF EN 1078+A1:02 2013, CPSC, UKCA||NF EN 1078+A1:02 2013, CPSC, UKCA||NF EN 1077 12/2007 B|
|Exterior Shell and Interior Foam Details||Outer shell gets bonded to the EPS core for a twopiece construction that provides high durability and ultimate high impact protection.||The helmet designers and the super-tough ABS outershell makes it possible to build a sleeker more solid silhouette with the added strength of a toughened PC-laminated EPS foam protective face guard||Outer shell gets bonded to the EPS core for a twopiece construction that provides high durability and ultimate high-impact protection.||polycarbonate shell bonds with the EPS and a super light, yet extremely stable helmet is created||Outer shell gets bonded to the EPS core for a twopiece construction that provides high durability and ultimate high-impact protection.||In-Mold Construction is a technique that connects the shock absorbing EPS liner directly to the polycarbonate shells to create a lightweight and strong structure|
|Weight||980 G||1170 G||460 G||300 G||420 G||430 G|
|Material||FIBERGLASS, EPS, YAOLI FABRIC LINER||ABS, PC, EPS, YAOLI FABRIC LINER, YAOLI FABRIC CHEEK PADS||ABS, EPS, POLYESTER, NYLON||POLYCARBONATE, E PS, POLYESTER, NYLON||ABS, EPS, POLYESTER, NYLON||POLYCARBONATE, ABS, EPS, POLYESTER, NYLON|
|Available Sizes||S/M/L/XL||XS ,S ,M , L,XL ,XXL||S/M L/XL XXL||S/M L/XL,XXL||S/M ,L/XL||S/M ,L/XL|
|Suggested Use||Skateboarding, E-Skating, E-One wheeling, Longboarding||Cycling, Skateboarding, Rollerblading, Roller Derby, E-Boarding, E-Skating, Longboarding||Cycling, BMX, Skateboarding, Rollerblading, Roller Derby, E- Boarding, E-Skating||Cycling, Skateboarding, Rollerblading, Roller Derby, E-Boarding, E-Skating, Longboarding||E-Skateboarding||Snowboarding ,Ski/Snow|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.