- CHECK ENGINE YOURSELF - Read engine diagnostic trouble codes, reset Check Engine Light, view I/M readiness for SMOG check and real-time sensor readings (O2 Readings, EOT, EGT, Throttle, Boost, Speed, Fuel Trim, etc.) using your phone or tablet.
- DO MORE – With extensive third-party OBD2 Apps available on App Store and Google Play, you can get advanced features like enhanced diagnostics and PIDs on selected vehicles, examine the battery in hybrid & electric vehicles, customize and service selected vehicles, etc.
- WORKS WITH IOS & ANDROID - Latest model with support for more AT commands (requires app support), optimized firmware and reduced power consumption. You can have access to your mobile data on iOS and Android when phone is connected to the scanner.
- UNIVERSAL VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY – Works with all OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (in the United States, vehicles since year 1996 are supported, no brand limitation). Supports all five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Easy to plug in & unplug, and won't obstruct legroom. NOTE: a third party App/software required to achieve all the functions (some may require separate purchase). Comes with mini carrying case. Perfect tool for car owners to check their cars at home or on the go.
Know Your Vehicles Better
Turn your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool and real-time performance monitor. The OBDCheck BLE+ directly plugs into your vehicle and connects to an OBD II App on your iOS or Android device via Bluetooth. Whenever you have a check engine light on or want to see how your car is performing, the OBDCheck BLE+ will be a very useful gadget for you.
Works with 1996 and newer cars, SUVs, MPVs, mini vans and light trucks sold in the United States. Vehicles since the following years in other regions may also be supported:
Australia – 2006 (gas), 2007 (diesel)
Brazil – 2007 (gas)
Canada – 1998
European Union – 2001 (gas), 2004 (diesel)
Mexico – 2006, etc.
1. It uses dual mode Bluetooth, and does not have WiFi.
2. When using with iOS devices, no need to & do NOT pair with "VEEPEAK" through the Bluetooth menu. Please start the app, make connection setting and connect in the App. If you have tried to pair (resulting in a Not Supported error), please restart your iOS device and follow the instructions.
3. Android head units are not supported.
Check why the Check Engine Light is on
The OBDCheck BLE+ helps you read the error codes causing the check engine light to come on. You may then find out what the possible causes are and fix simple problems by yourself and reset the light, potentially saving you a trip to a garage and hundreds of dollars. When you need to bring your car to a mechanic, it also gives you a peace of mind.
Compatible with iOS & Android via Bluetooth
Unlike normal Bluetooth adapters that only work with Android, the OBDCheck BLE+ supports Bluetooth LE in order to work with iOS devices. It is better than WiFi versions with much lower power consumption while allowing you to have access to internet for other apps via your cellular data without complex setting.
What you can do with the OBDCheck BLE+
Read diagnostic trouble codes with definitions and freeze frame data.
Reset check engine light.
View oxygen sensor test results (Mode 05) and on-board diagnostic monitors test results (Mode 06).
Display, graph and log real-time sensor reading.
Monitor fuel economy.
Create you own dashboard and select the PIDs that you want to see.
Check whether your vehicle is ready for emissions testing.
Retrieve vehicle information such as the VIN and calibration IDs.
Advanced Features (Provided by App)
Enhanced diagnostics and PIDs on Toyota, Lexus, Ford, Nissan, FCA (OBD Fusion)
BMW and mini coding (not suitable for G series and model before 2008)
BMW diagnostics, sensor reading, battery registration and DPF regeneration (2008+, BimmerLink)
Diagnose and customize selected Audi, VW, Toyota, Lexus, BMW vehicles (Carista OBD2)
More helpful apps include JScan OBD, Dr. Prius, GaragePro, Harry's LapTimer, RaceChrono, etc.
Troubleshoot common Bluetooth problems
1. Have trouble connecting to your phone?
(1) For iPhone/iPad, remember NOT to connect VEEPEAK through Bluetooth Settings. As it uses Bluetooth LE, pairing is not needed and instead it will lead to an error. You just start the app to connect and the Bluetooth connection will be made through the app.
- What if I have tried to connect through the Bluetooth Settings and VEEPEAK no longer shows up?
Please restart your iPhone and VEEPEAK will show up again.
(2) For Android phones, here are a few things to try:
- Turn off Bluetooth and turn it back on.
- Restart your phone. Turn off WiFi. Disconnect any other Bluetooth devices from your phone.
- Clear Bluetooth cache/storage: Settings – Apps (show system) – Bluetooth – Storage & Cache, clear and restart the phone.
(3) Pairs with Android phone but disconnects quickly.
If VEEPEAK is paired with your Android phone, but only shows as paired or previously connected, don’t worry, normally it’s still connected. You just start the app and see if you can select VEEPEAK as the Bluetooth device to connect.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.