- SWIPE ANTI-FOG TECHNOLOGY: VIEW’s anti-fog uses a water layer to avoid fogging. When oil or other particles stick to the lens, the anti-fog performance decreases. SWIPE anti-fog can clean the lens by 5 to 10 finger swipes and clear vision will be restored. Compared to other goggles, the new SWIPE goggle anti-fog lasts 10 times longer.
- UV PROTECTION: VIEW's UV Cut technology provides superior protection from harmful ultraviolet (U.V.) rays. Increasing exposure to U.V. rays which damage the skin and eyes has become a serious problem. U.V. protection provides greater eye protection during outdoor use.
- HIGH GRADE SILICONE: VIEW's high grade silicone seals and straps offer the softest, most pliable and longest-lasting straps available on the market today. The silicone resists stretching and fatigue from prolonged use in chlorine, reducing leakage and replacement.
- T.P.E. SEAL: VIEW's soft, large cushion T.P.E. seals provide maximum comfort and water-tightness over extended periods of use.
- INTERCHANGEABLE NOSE PIECES: comes with 3 flexible adjustable nose bridges for a better fit preventing lens warping, making it easier to don the goggle
- Universal Fit
From the manufacturer
SWIPE Anti-fog technology - Reactivate with a swipe
Next generation SWIPE Anti-fog technology
SWIPE's Anti-fog uses a water layer to avoid fogging. However when oil or other particles stick to the goggles, the anti-fog performance decreases.
SWIPE Anti-fog can clean the goggles using 5 to 10 finger swipes and clear vision will be restored. Compared to other VIEW goggles, the SWIPE goggle anti-fog lasts 10 times longer.
VIEW's UV Cut technology provides superior protection from harmful ultraviolet (U.V.) rays.
Increasing exposure to U.V. rays which damage the skin and eyes has become a serious problem. U.V.
VIEW's T.P.E. seals provide maximum comfort and water-tightness over extended periods of use.
The T.P.E. seals are not sensitive to the skin and are able to be manufactured in numerous color combinations, unlike surgical grade silicone.
VIEW's EZ strap allows goggles to be quickly and easily adjusted with minimal effort.
Adjustment can be made while the goggles are worn, allowing for a precise fit.
How it works
1. When lens fogs
The cause of goggles fogging is dirt from hair products, sebum, leftover makeup, etc.
2. Remove dirt by scrubbing
You can remove the dirt easily just by rubbing inside the SWIPE goggles 5-10 times.
3. Clear vision will be restored
Clear your vision with SWIPE Anti-fog technology. You don't need to carry around an anti-fog fluid! Just rub, rinse, and go!
How to maintain
1. Wet the lens surface
Wet the inside goggles surface and firmly swipe a few times with your finger.
2 .Swipe the lens 5 to 10 times with your finger strongly
Anti-fog will eventually deteriorate with long term use.
3. Rinse the lens surface with water
When anti-fog does not perform as before, please use an anti-fog liquid from our company. Other company’s anti-fog liquid may cause damage or cracks.
Variety of SWIPE Technology Goggles Available Now!
Available in Optical Goggles Kits
The VC580AS SWIPE optical goggles are versatile +/- that can be combined with the VPS570A Parts Kit to customize a pair of goggles.
With just two goggle parts and one VPS570A strap kit, the swimmer has a customized pair of SWIPE Anti-Fog goggles and a whole new vision underwater.
Please note: if purchasing the VPS570A parts kit, two units are required to complete the goggle.
Blade Orca Racing Goggles
Available in clear or mirrored, the V-230A Blade Orca Goggle provides reduced drag and resistance with its uniquely shaped lenses, giving competitive swimmers an edge over their competition. The curved Blade goggle shape provides improved water flow, minimizing drag over conventional Blade goggles.
The Blade Orca goggle comes with three interchangeable nose pieces. The adjustable split head strap allows for quick and easy adjustments.
Perfect for Fitness and Everyday Training
Available in clear or mirrored, the V630ASA is the first swimming goggle in Japan to combine two silicone materials for extreme softness together with outstanding tightness.
This innovative system achieve both preventing face pads from coming free and good fit with interface made with extremely soft materials.
Kids Goggles That Don't fog!
The V-730JA features long lasting silicone eye seals and strap that create a comfortable fit for any child.
The Snapper Jr. is also equipped with a flexible nose piece and 1-touch buckle adjustment, making fitting a cinch in or out of the water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.