- PLEASE NOTE: This is a suction cup device and this device will not work on a porous surface such as fiberglass. The device must be applied to smooth, flat, non-porous surfaces. It CANNOT be applied over grout lines and will not work on textured surfaces. We also recommend reapplying the grab bar once a week. It CANNOT support your full body weight.
- STURDY AND SECURE: Strong suction cup design only works on any non-porous, flat surface, including tile, glass, acrylic and metal. Provides a little extra stability when entering and exiting the tub or shower
- SIMPLE TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION: Grab bar is easy to install or remove from the tub or shower walls with locking latches to secure bar in place. For additional convenience, each latch has a color indicator for ensuring a safe and secure installation. A green display means the grab bar is secure and ready for use. Red will be displayed if the seal is not airtight. User must also be able to apply 10lbs of pressure to ensure they can use device clamps.
- COMFORTABLE, NON SLIP GRIP: Textured, contoured rubber provides a comfortable non slip grip, perfect for the injured, elderly and toddlers. The underside of the handle features molded finger grips for additional safety and security. Space created by gently curving from the wall or tub is a generous 3.25” leaving ample room for fingers to grasp the handle securely.
- EASY TO ADJUST POSITION ON TUB OR SHOWER: Lift tabs allow the grab bar to be repositioned easily. Adjust the height on the shower wall, change to the side of the tub and even take it with you when traveling for a safe bath or shower anywhere. The grab bar will not harm surfaces when installed and used properly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.