- ETACHABLE LIGHT - A detachable light head with a generous 9-foot power cord that allows you to mount the head where light is needed while mounting the solar panel where the sun shines.
- USE INDOORS AND OUTDOORS - If you live in an area where sun is limited, but you need light somewhere else, this light is perfect for you!
- PIR MOITON SENSOR - Equipped with our popular 120° PIR motion sensor, this light will pick-up animal and people movement for hands-free illumination.
- LIGHTING MODES - We have programmed this light with 2 simple to use lighting modes; one for indoor, the other for outdoor.
- INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE MOUNT - The wall mount can be rotated 360° and the solar panel can be tilted 180°; once set, the light head can also be adjusted 180°!
- WORRY-FREE DESIGN - A completely self-sufficient and self-contained design, just mount it to any hard surface with the included mounts and turn on to provide light anywhere you need it. Solar powered and waterproof, once you can set it up, you can forget about it.
In & Out Detachable Solar Wall Light
Solar powered with no wiring required, the light can be mounted indoors or outdoors providing illumination where you need it most. The built-in motion sensor allows for hands-free operation while the detachable light head assures your mounting options are not limited by the sun's location. With an IP65 weatherproof rating and a user-replaceable battery, the In & Out Detachable Solar Wall Light will give you trouble free lighting for years to come.
A detachable light head with a generous 9-foot power cord that allows you to mount the head where light is needed while mounting the solar panel where the sun shines.
What's more, the light head can be mounted vertically, horizontally, or even magnetically with the built-in magnets. Once mounted, the light head can be rotated to place light exactly where it's needed!
Features and Specs
- Detachable Light
- Color Temperature: 4,000K
- LED Max Lumen (lm): 1,000
- Solar Panel Charge Time: 6 hours @ full sun
- Night and Motion Sensor
- PIR Sensor: 9-26 feet (3-8m) at 120°
- Run Time: 3-5 nights on a single charge
- Working Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
Mode A (Outdoor Mode)
- (When battery is >30%) constant on at 50 lumens, ramps up to 1000 lumens for 20 seconds when motion is detected
- (When battery is <30%) no light until motion is detected at which point the full 1000 lumens is emitted for 20 seconds.
Mode B (Indoor Mode)
- 1000 lumens for 20 seconds when motion is detected, no light after the 20 seconds. In this mode, the daylight sensor is deactivated and the light will come on day or night.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.