- Resistant to corrosion and scratch – Kitchen knife surface titanium coating is resistant to corrosion and scratch. So kitchen knife set will keep their beautiful look and food safety for years to come.
- Resistant to rust and stains - Stainless steel kitchen knife set is resistant to rust and stains. Provides the user with a lot of strength and knife hardness making it a great choice for tougher jobs.
- Better flexible - A special process is used to guarantee the quality of Wanbasion kitchen knife set, which are more flexible so the kitchen knife set hard to bend and break.
- Excellent sharp and long edge retention - The new precision edge technology enhances the kitchen knife set sharpness and long sharp edge retention.
- Wanbasion kitchen knife set promise 100% after-sales service.
Wanbasion Kitchen Knife Set - Have everything you need for every possible cutting and slicing job.
8" Chef Knife
This is the most versatile and most often used knife in the kitchen knife set. It has a slightly curved blade that is perfect for most cooking tasks that include chopping and mincing.
8" Carving Knife
Carving knife is made in more flexible and more rigid designs. The blade is thinner than that of the Chef’s knife and is great for carving needs such as turkey, ham and roasts.
7" Santoku Knife
It is perfect for mincing, dicing and slicing. The hollow end of the Santoku knife produces less friction which gives faster and more precise cutting results. It’s great for thin delicate slices.
5" Utility Knife
This knife is between the paring knife and the Chef’s knife in length and is great for mincing vegetables and fruits.
8" Bread Knife
The serrated edge of the bread knife makes it perfect for cutting any food that is hard on the outside and soft on the outside. It cuts through the harder, outer edge without crushing or squishing the food.
3.5" Paring Knife
The straight edge of a paring knife helps peel the skins from fruits and vegetables very easily. It’s most often used for peeling, shaping and decorative cuts.
Care and Cleaning Kitchen Knife Set
Taking care of kitchen knife set properly will ensure that they last a long time. Following the tips below will help keep kitchen knife set in excellent shape for decades to come.
Use kitchen knife set for its intended use – Each knife has specific tasks that they are designed for and using them for other uses can cause problems, injuries and can even mess up the knife.
No abrasive cleaners – Don’t ever leave kitchen knife set soaking in water and don’t use abrasive cleansers that can scratch and mar them.
Use that cutting board – Cutting on proper surfaces also preserves the kitchen knife set blade and prevents chipping or breaking. It also helps you maintain control of kitchen knife and saves your counter tops from getting scratched and cut as well.
Don’t use a dull knife – If you notice kitchen knife set have gone dull, take the time to re-sharpen them. Using dull kitchen knife set will frustrate you, can lead to injuries and can also mess up the food you’re trying to prepare.
Sharping Kitchen Knife Set
Inspect after using – Each time you use kitchen knife set, check them for pitting, dings, or any other problems. If you notice that kitchen knife set is a bit dull, run them over your sharpening steel a few times after using and cleaning before you put them back into the block. This will keep kitchen knife set sharp and extend the time in between re-sharpening.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.