- Feature the popular Waterford Lismore pattern's diamond and wedge cuts.
- Make excellent gifts for Christmas, weddings and other special occasions.
- Packaged in a Waterford gift and storage box. Lead crystal - hand wash only.
- Sold in pairs, hold 8 ounces, 6.4 inches tall.
- These footed Irish coffee glasses are crafted of the highest quality Waterford Crystal.
The famous Lismore pattern was created in 1952 by Miroslav Havel, Waterford’s Chief of Design who drew inspiration for the pattern’s signature diamond and wedge cuts from the rugged charm of Lismore Castle in the idyllic countryside of County Waterford. Having originally embellished a simple water goblet, the Lismore pattern is now intricately adorned on a beautiful selection of luxury crystal glassware, including the elegant Lismore Irish Coffee glasses beautifully packaged as a set of 2.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.