- MAXIMUN VENTING SYSTEM- The Corvair mountain bike helmet for men and women is engineered for hot days and uphill climbs, with 17 VENTS and a unique interior channel system, air flows freely around your head without sacrificing head protection.
- DESIGNED IN THE USA- Wildhorn is a grass roots brand based in SLC, UT. Our HQ is just minutes from world class trail systems. All our products are designed and tested locally. This mens and womens bike helmet is CPSC 16 CFR 1203 certified for cycling use.
- FINE TUNE ADJUSTMENTS- The Corvair MTB helmet FTA system allows you to dial in a fit that is just right for your head. Mountain bike helmets for men or women should fit snugly and comfortably.
- UNIQUE STYLING - Wildhorn's subtle yet technical style is well known in the bicycle helmet for adults world. The Corvair mountain bike helmet is no different. Choose from several available colors and sizes. Look good on the MTB, ride good on the MTB.
- PERFORMANCE VISOR- Corvair mountain bike helmets for women and men are equipped with an adjustable visor, with 3 position points and smooth hinges, you'll have an easy time adjusting it. The visor is slightly oversized incresing the protection from sunlight.ition points and smooth hinges, you'll have an easy time adjusting it to your optimal setting. The visor is slightly oversized which increases protection from sunlight.
The Corvair's signature feature is the unique channel design for air flow. As much as you like the thrill of riding down the trail, the ride up is usually grueling and hot. Corvair has 17 vents distributed across the helmet. However, the secret sauce is in the unique ridged channels inside the helmet. This allows air to pass through the helmet more efficiently while cooling more of your head. Corvair is perfect for riding in any temp, but especially effective in the heat.
A WORKHORSE HELMET
Corvair is lightweight, low profile and designed with style in mind. This two-piece shell helmet is made from the highest grade EPS foam available wrapped in a polycarbonate shell. The visor is slightly oversized to provide max coverage from the sun and can be adjusted smoothly to three different positions. Each helmet comes with two separate liners of varying thickness to get just the right fit. Corvair also comes equipped with our FTA sizing system. The Corvair is CPSC 16 CFR 1203 certified for cycling use.
FINE TUNE ADJUSTMENTS
Getting the right fit is paramount to helmet performance. Each Corvair has an adjustment knob which will tighten/loosen the sizing cage of the helmet. With two different shell sizes and accompanying extra pad liners, you will be able to dial in a fit that is just right for your noggin.
THE GRASS ROOTS EFFECT
We designed the Corvair helmet in our Draper, UT office. We believe in designing gear for the sports we know and love. With trail systems accessible just a few minutes from our office door, we carefully tested the Corvair helmet with local riders to ensure optimal performance and value.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.