- 100% WOOD 100% GOOD | WoodAble performs better than flismy plastic and takes an estimated 90 days to compost. Each product is stamped, thermo-formed, and turbo polished for 4-6 hours and created for a better experience. The resulting utensils are extremely durable, incredibly smooth and completely splinter free. No chemicals or additives are used duringthe manufacturing process.
- PERFECT FOR EVERYDAY USE | WoodAble packs are family friendly, great for traveling and everyday use. It also suits your retail store. Its packaging makes it super convenient, on-the-go and handy. WoodAble has a matchbox design that comes with a security seal in order to avoid direct contact with other products. This way each box helps maintaining safety and hygiene.
- FOREST STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL CERTIFIED | Certified since 2002 and the first South American company to have FSC forest certification and RAS agriculture certification. First Chilean company to be certified by the Rainforest Alliance and have Food Safety System Cerfitication recognized by the GFSI.
- TRULY SUSTAINABLE | The utensils are made in Chile from the largest renewable Poplar and Radiata Pine forests in South America. They are made the same way we have been making wooden products for many decades at the foot of the Andes Mountains. The water used for irrigation comes from run-off out of the mountains. Our parent company has been tending the same land for more than 115 years and we have replanted the entire forest 8 times.
- WOODABLE VS DIRTY WOOD | The vast mayority of disposable wood products on the market today is contributing to deforestation. WoodAble currently plants 4 tress for every 3 that we harvest!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.