- Since many of us have to move machinery and workbench or just tables around to get work done, being able to maneuver your work bench or work shop tables when needed is an absolute must. The other challenge is making sure that the wheels or casters you attach won’t raise the working height of your bench or table.
- The workbench casters solves this issue in spades! Since these casters are designed to be installed on a flat base workbench, table, cabinet, stand or machine and with its lever cam raising and lowering mechanism, you can move things all around your shop with ease. The casters can be raised and lowered at your leisure and that means your working height will always be the same when the casters are not engaged.
- This set of 4 casters work by simply pushing down on the pedals to raise your workbench off the floor. Once elevated you can move your bench, table or machine as desired, then lift up on the pedals to disengage and your workbench, table, cabinet, stand or machine sits firmly on the floor at its original working height.
- Each lift pedal is ribbed and textured to provide extra grip when foot pressure is applied. The 2-3/8” urethane casters are rated for 210 lbs of capacity, which means all four together give you a total weight capacity of 840 lbs. The casters will work on most workbenches, stands, tables, cabinets and lightweight machinery with flat bases.
- The workbench casters include 4 workbench caster assemblies with assembly hardware, all the necessary mounting hardware, full instructions and an installation template for quick and easy mounting of the workbench casters to a standard flat base surface.
Being mobile makes things easier...
Once all four casters are installed and securely in place, you will be amazed at how mobile your workbench, machine or table has become. Now you can move your workbenches and such whenever you need to without asking for a helping hand!
Designed for Easy Workability...
Move your workbench to any area in your shop with our 360° workbench casters. This set of 4 casters work by simply pushing down on the pedals to raise your workbench off the floor. Once elevated you can move your bench as desired, then lift up on the pedals to disengage and your workbench sits firmly on the floor. Each lift pedal is textured to provide extra grip. The 2-3/8” urethane casters are rated for 210 lbs of capacity, which means all four together give you a total weight capacity of 840 lbs. The Workbench Caster 4 Pack includes all of the mounting screws necessary for easy installation.
Workbench casters aren't just for workbenches...
Mount them to your cabinet
Easily mount them to your small machinery cabinets or any flat side cabinet in your shop!
Mount them to your small machinery
Now you can mobilize your small machinery like your sanders and bandsaws without spending a lot of money on a mobile base.
Mount them to your table stands
Make your router table mobile with these easy to install casters!
Heavy Duty Work Bench Casters
Easy to install, Easy to use...
If you have ever had the need to move your workbench or table, then you know how cumbersome it can be. Not to mention the damage you can do to a floor and worse yet the damage you could do to yourself.
To Engage or Dis-Engage
The idea behind our workbench casters is to make the process of using or not using the casters an easy process. Simply push down on the foot pedal with your foot to engage the casters in the upright position for mobility. To dis-engage, simply push down on the foot pedal while keeping steady pressure on the pedal to lower the workbench to the floor.
Use them here, there or anywhere!
The workbench casters are truly versatile. All you need is a 90 degree flat surface to mount them to. The kit includes wood screws so if you want to mount them to a machine or stand you will need to purchase nuts and bolts according to the size machine or stand you want to mount them to.
Benefits of the Workbench Casters
- Easy to install with full instructions or use the simple to setup Template
- Heavy duty to hold up in the workshop enviornment
- High quality casters designed for everyday use
- Smooth rolling swivelling casters make moving large objects a breeze
- Engaging the casters is as simple as pushing down on the pedal
- Dis-engaging is done by pushing down on the pedal while keeping pressure on it while lowering.
- Casters can be mounted on many different shop benches, cabinets or stands
- Ideal for the workshop, home, commercial use or most anywhere mobilization is needed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.