- MAXIMUM SAFETY: The XNITO e-bike helmet is dual certified in accordance with CPSC and NTA-8776 safety standards. The helmet is designed for higher speed protection up to 28mph. It's safe to use with Class 3 e-bikes, e-scooters, e-skateboards, onewheels as well as standard bicycles. It offers greater impact absorption and additional coverage for the temples and rear of the head. A thicker layer of EPS foam provides extra crash protection.
- BETTER VISIBILITY: Custom-integrated LED front and rear lights improve visibility up to 100% at night and in foggy conditions. They provide up to 10 hours of illumination and are USB rechargeable, lightweight, water-resistant, and feature 3 modes (flash, static, and wavy). The buttons are easy to press to switch the lighting mode with a helmet on.
- STYLISH DESIGN: The helmet has a stylish urban look. The aerodynamic design contains 10 vents on the front and on the crest of the helmet that actively capture airflow and pass it through the interior cooling channels for better ventilation. In-mold construction weighs less than a pound (0.83 lbs), which helps reduce sweating and heat during long rides. The detachable fabric visor protects the eyes from the sun.
- PERFECT FIT: Ensure the helmet fits snug to your head with our dial-fit wheel. Currently, large size fits most adults (22.8 - 23.5in) and medium size fits smaller heads from 21.2 - 22.8in. The extra-large size (23.5 - 24in) will be available for sale soon.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We are 100 % sure of our product! We offer a lifetime guarantee to replace the helmet for free if you are involved in an accident that results in damage to your helmet. If you have any problems with a helmet, please feel free to contact us directly via message or our customer service email. Xnito team will be happy to solve your problem within two working days.
UPGRADE YOUR SAFETY: GO XNITO!
Unlike most bike helmets on the US market today, our helmet passes the Dutch NTA-8776 standard, which give you protection for speeds up to 28mph. Not only that, but it covers far more of the head than US standards, keeping your head and neck safer without adding extra bulk.
Our aerodynamic design has 10 strategically placed vents to provide maximum airflow. Grooved channels allow air to move inside the Bike helmet.
DIAL FIT WHEEL
Ensure your bike helmet fits snug to your head with our dial-fit wheel. One size fits most adults.
Removable, washable, and moisture wicking, so you can get back on the trail with a fresh and clean helmet in no time.
LED FRONT LIGHT
Cycling accidents are often caused by a lack of visibility. Our Electric Bike helmet has a powerful front light to ensure you see everything in your path.
3 REAR LIGHT MODES
Rear safety lights keep you visible at night for additional protection. Equipped with a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 10 hours.
Designed to keep you comfortable. Our Bike helmet comes with a removable fabric visor to keep the sun out of your eyes.
INNOVATIVE SAFETY FOR A FASTER WORLD
The Dutch NTA-8776 standard regulates the design and safety of helmets that go up to 28 mph (45 km/h), making it the optimal choice for people riding a standard road bike, an electric bike, an electric skateboard, an electric unicycles or even a one wheel. The United States relies on the CPSC standard created in the 1970s, which only requires protection for riding speeds up to 15 mph. Even with MIPS enhancement, you only get a 10% increase in protection for rotational shear impact, while the NTA-8776 standard provides an 87% increase in overall protection. The XNITO helmet in the answer for both style and safety. While still lightweight in design, our helmet can withstand impact at the higher speeds of these vehicles, offering superior protection through our innovative technology.
- FIND A MEASURING TOOL: Using a flexible measuring tape, measure the circumference of the head.
- MEASURE: Wrap the measuring tape horizontally around your head, just above your eyebrows. Pull the tape softly snug, read the length and repeat for accuracy.
- FIND YOUR SIZE: Select the helmet size that is closest to your head measurement.
Medium size: Fit a head from 21.2-22.8in
Large size: Fit a head from 22.8-23.5in
Extra large size: Fit a head from 23.5-25in (Will be available for sale soon).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.