- A perfect habitat for your small arboreal reptile or amphibian
- Front opening door allows for easy access
- Hinged lid allows for additional access and the powder coated screen resists rust
- 5" Deep water tight bottom allows for unique water features or the perfect mini paludarium
- Kit Includes:12"x12"x18" Glass Front Opening Terrarium, Rock Like Foam Background, Front Locking Latch and Locking Pin, Hinged Screen Top, Mini Halogen Dome with Bulb, Coconut Husk Bedding, Humidity and Temperature Gauge, Feeding Dish, and Setup Guide
- Not recommended for iguanas, monitors or large sized reptiles
- Ships with reinforced packaging to protect product
The Tropical Vertical Kit is a tall reptile cage specifically designed for arboreal animals that live in trees - the ideal environment for small tropical reptiles and amphibians such as tree frogs, crested geckos and more. The bottom of the terrarium is also capable of holding water and the textured background décor piece, substrate, and feeding dish are included. The Mini Halogen Dome with light bulb, also inside, is the perfect compact size for this vertical reptile terrarium. It provides focused light and heat and is more efficient than a standard incandescent light bulb. To help keep your critter safe and secure, the front door of the reptile tank has a locking latch and locking pin for added security. The top is also hinged, providing access from both the front and top. The Humidity/Temperature Gauge allows for a quick and easy read on the environment parameters to ensure they are at the right levels. Dimensions are 12” x 12” x 18”.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.