- Professional Recording Studio Equipment: Equipped with Zingyou BM-800 microphone, Shock mount, Pop filter, Mic adjustable suspension scissor arm stand, Anti-wind foam Cap, Power cable, Sound card
- Sensitive Capture: The Zingyou BM-800 features thin material diaphragm or “capsule” which vibrates and sends a signal to the output when engaged and is hit by sound waves, it provides an extremely accurate and highly detailed representation of what’s being played
- Great in both Vocal and Instruments: Wide frequency response makes it an ideal mic to capture vocals, acoustic guitars, acoustic pianos and even strings as the condenser is able to take an accurate snapshot and capture all the subtleties and nuances inherent in these instruments.
- Low Noise: It features high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) that means less distortion to be caused on the process of recording, Unique 3-layer protection system prevents unwanted pop noises—providing singers with a clear, plosive-free vocal performance
- With detailed assemble video and Instruction document, 7 days no reason to refund, 30-day replacement service, 1 year warranty
ZINGYOU – FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR VOICE
ZINGYOU is a leading manufacture of professional audio products for music recording, broadcast markets. ZINGYOU Microphones offer variety of condenser microphone solutions for Studio, USB, Podcast. We have our principle as Clients' needs come first.
We stand for high-performance microphones designed to deliver clear, high-quality sound for memorable recordings. We understand the importance of good quality stands; therefore, we have paid particular attention to the finest details, ensuring all materials used are of REACH standard and do not compromise the durability or quality of the product.
FEATURES AT GLANCE
- Cardioid-only, large-diaphragm tube condenser mic
- Low-noise operation meets high-headroom SPL handling
- Delivers warm, clear bass, detailed midrange, and a silky high end
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -34 dB±2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Max. SPL: 132 dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 78 dB
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 1000 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR to IEC
- Cable Length: 8.2 ft/2.5M
- Dimensions: ø50 x 160 mm (Dia. 1.9 x 6.3 in.)
- Net Weight: 400g
Low Noise - The ZINGYOU BM-800 features extremely quiet self-noise, In technical terms: a noise level of just 16 dB(A). Thus, it is perfectly suited for vocals and audio drama productions in high definition as well as for demanding samples production and instrumental recordings
Stability - The BM-800 shock mount's spider suspension isolates your studio microphone from handling and floor noise by decoupling it from the rest of your room. This results in clearer recordings with less unwanted low-frequency artifacts. The BM-800 shockmount accommodates microphones from 55mm to 60mm in diameter. It screws into any standard mic stand
Cardioid Pattern - Cardioid is the most widely used pattern in professional microphones. It provides reliable performance in both stage and studio settings. As you move around to the sides and bottom of the microphone, the cardioid pattern becomes less sensitive and will pickup less sound. A good way to visualize this is to think of the cardioid pattern as an apple, with the microphone as the stem. The closer you are to the 'stem', the less sensitive the mic is
Application – Great in both Vocal and Instruments, wide frequency response makes it an ideal mic to capture vocals, acoustic guitars, acoustic pianos and even strings as the condenser is able to take an accurate snapshot and capture all the subtleties and nuances inherent in these instruments
DECENT MICROPHONE ACCESSORIES
The stand clamps to your desktop with a C clamp to ensure it remains firm. Two knobs for adjustment are included on the arm to adjust the angle of the mic clip and the arm.
The ZINGYOU's professional ALL-METAL suspension shock mount isolates most studio condenser mics from physical vibration, floor, and stand noise.
Efficiently reduce the plosive, wind interference, saliva spraying during your recording or broadcasting, get a clear and loud sound.
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20kHz||20Hz - 20kHz||20Hz-16KHz||20Hz-20kHz||20Hz - 20kHz||40Hz-14kHz|
|Sensitivity||-34 dB±2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa, at 1KHz)||-34 dB±2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa, at 1KHz)||-42 dB±2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa, at 1KHz)||-40 dB±3 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa, at 1KHz)||-34 dB±3 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa, at 1KHz)||-51 dB±2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa, at 1KHz)|
|Connector||3-pin XLR to IEC||3-pin XLR to IEC||USB||USB||3-pin XLR to IEC||USB|
|Total Weight||3.3 lb||3.3 lb||3.3 lb||1.2 lb||2.2 lb||1.1 lb|
|Microphone Dimensions||Dia. 1.9 x 6.3 in||Dia. 1.9 x 6.1 in||Dia. 1.9 x 6.5 in||Dia. 1.57 x 5.9 in||Dia. 1.9 x 6.1 in||Dia. 1.7 x 5.3 in|
|Color Variations||Black&Silver, Black&Gold, Black, Silver&Red||Black&Silver, Black&Gold, Black&Blue, Red&Sliver, Black&Blue||Black, Gray||Black, Gray, Silver, Blue||Nickel, Black||Black, Gray|
|Suspension Mic Stand||✓||✓||✓||X||X||X|
|Desktop Mic Stand||X||X||X||✓||✓||✓|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.